Which Wenzel Coordinate Measuring Machine Best Suits My Needs?
Answering this question can be difficult, because we offer a variety of high quality machines. However, if you know the parameters of your task, you can narrow your choices. Each Wenzel coordinate measuring machine is designed for accuracy and ease of use for the operator.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1. How big are the components I am trying to measure?
2. What are my components’ measuring tolerance requirements?
3. What software am I comfortable using (CAD, CAM, CAQ systems)?
4. How complex are the components - Do I need a DCC or can I use a manual CMM?
Typically, coordinate measuring is used in the automotive, aerospace, medical and general engineering fields to provide accurate measuring of components. Each industry application tends to have specific groups of tasks that work well with one or more Wenzel coordinate measuring machine.
Types of Wenzel America CMMs:
- Xcite-DCC CMM: Entry Level, Granite construction delivers intrinsic accuracy at the price point of a manual CMM.
- LH Generation: High precision, 3D measuring and perfect ergonomics.
- XO & LH Series: Bridge coordinate measuring machines provide class-leading scanning accuracies and maximum flexibility.
- Shop-Floor 3D Measuring Device: measures small and medium-sized components.
For a full list of products visit http://wenzelamerica.com/brochures
Wenzel America supplies metrology equipment across the entire globe to more than 50 countries, with more than 6000 machines filling every industry’s measuring needs.
We’re the largest and most successful family-owned and operated CMM manufacturing company in the world. We have plants located in Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, England, United States, China and Singapore. If you’re interested in a precision coordinate measuring machine that will help increase quality or inspection throughput, contact us today to find out more information!